Directory and Identity Manager
Directory identification is the backbone of an enterprise education system
Identity and relationship management are crucial components of
enterprise architecture. Here at Choice, we specialize in this specific
element of P-20 education systems. edFusion’s™ Directory and Identity
Manager allows secure administrative oversight while delegating permission to
policy makers and local administrators in a portal.
With Directory and Identity Manager as a scalable foundation, all else
becomes possible for your stakeholders.
Easy management of people, organizations, application roles, and functions
- Decentralized access, authentication, and authorization by policy makers
- Five levels of integration and application single sign-on (SSO)
- Proven integration with multiple data systems including Oracle, Cognos,
Novell, and Active Directory among others
- Supports LDAP and SAML interoperability standards
- Integrates directly with 3rd party directory sources
- Personalized roles for individuals, groups, and organizations
- Provides and integrates role based access control (RBAC)
- Offers directories, phonebooks, and lists as shared resources
- Enables enterprise search for people, organizations, and resources
Download a product description sheet.